The 14th International Symposium
Power and Process Plants
9th International Forum on Renewable Energy Sources
Umag, Hotel 'Sol Garden Istra'
May 18th - 20th, 2021
location_onUmag, Hotel 'Sol Garden Istra'
date_rangeMay 18th - 20th, 2021
Join us at the upcoming Symposium
The first international scientific symposium titled “Power and Process Plants” took place in Dubrovnik in 1994 as the first expert meeting held in this city after the ravages of war that it suffered in 1991. Nevertheless, the first symposium was already met with an excellent response of professional circles and in the course of years the number of participants kept growing. Since 2004 the programme has been supplemented by the International Forum on Renewable Energy Sources taking place as a rule on the last Symposium day. In 2012 the venue of the Conference and the Forum was changed to Rovinj.
Usual topics of the Symposium and the Forum respectively are as follows:
- Energy economy, legislation and current developments in power sector
- Energy and process plants, environment protection
- Testing, monitoring, rehabilitation and modernization of plants
- Management, operation, maintenance, fuels and lubricants
- Energy management, energy efficiency
- Importance and role of renewable energy sources
- Executed projects and possibilities of renewable energy sources application
The recent held in 2018 gathered 350 participants: experts and scientists from the field of power industry and energy economy, gas technology, renewable energy sources and environment protection, representatives of higher education and testing institutions, professional associations and government bodies as well as manufacturers of power equipment, plants and appliances, engineering, designing and consultancy firms from Croatia and the world.