location_onZagreb, Congress Center ‘Antunović’
date_rangeFebruary 22nd, 2018
Join us at the upcoming Forum
Forums on Gas are held annually. The first Forum on Gas was held in 2002 in Stubičke Toplice, and then, until 2010 Forums were held in Varaždinske Toplice, while from 2011 the venue has been Zagreb. A programme now lasts for one day and is usually divided into four thematic sections (chapters).
The Forum on Gas is a central point for the exchange of knowledge, experiences and opinions in the gas technology and all related fields such as chimney sweeping, energy and power industry, construction etc. In other words, the Forum on Gas gathers all participants from the ‘gas chain’ and all of those that in their everyday work come into contact with the gas, the gas technology and the gas business: experts from the gas, energy and power companies, designers, constructors, fitters and installers of the gas equipment and devices, chimney sweepers, representatives of producers and traders of the gas equipment and devices, representatives from the state authorities and institutions and local government, representatives of the inspection bodies, members of professional organizations and many others.
The common emphasis at the Forum on Gas is on the following topics:
- problems in gas distribution and supply
- news from the legislative and political environment of the gas market
- operation of the gas system during the past heating season
- situation on the gas market
- further development of the gas system
- new technical solutions for the gas application and flue gases exhaustion
- construction of gas and flue gases systems and installations
- installation and service of the gas appliances and maintenance of flue gas exhaustion systems
- measuring, testing and control of the gas and flue gas installations
- preventing the accidents and ensuring the safety of the gas users
- organization of work of the ‘gas chain’ members and relations between them
- training, education and training of the ‘gas chain’ members
- organization of the chimney sweeping service and problems in the chimney sweeping business.
In addition, as the final liberalization of the Croatian gas market is foreseen to begin on the April, 1st. 2017, at the 16th. Forum on Gas a Round Table will be held that, accordingly, will gather representatives of the gas suppliers and gas distribution systems operators and relevant state authorities and institutions (ministries, the energy regulator, the market operator).