location_onZagreb, Congress Center ‘Antunović’
date_rangeMay 23rd, 2019
Join us at the upcoming Seminar
Croatian Seminars on Pressure Equipment are held annually. They started in 2004, and for all those years have been held in Zagreb.
Croatian Seminars on Pressure Equipment is a central place for discussion and exchange of knowledge, experiences and opinions on topics from the field of the pressure equipment, but mostly about the problems that have been existed and still exist in the field. Thus, Seminars gather all those who in any way in their everyday work come into contact with the pressure equipment (various containers, gas bottles, process equipment, pipelines, gas and oil ducts and all other pipelines etc.) such as managers, designers, engineers, and experts from the specialized consulting, construction, inspection, testing and certification companies, scientists, researchers and the students of higher education institutions, representatives of the relevant state and inspection authorities and institutions, representatives of producers and traders of the pressure equipment and others.
The common emphasis at the Croatian Seminars on Pressure Equipment is on the following topics:
- new laws, regulations and standards in the field of design, construction, application, use and maintenance of the pressure equipment
- obligations and powers of the participants in the production process, in the marketing and the usage of the pressure equipment
- review of the activities of the relevant state authorities in the previous period
- control of the pressure equipment on the market and in use
- experiences from other countries.